Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Yet another Resolution..

Today I decided to write in roman Urdu. In fact I have decided to write my thoughts as they come, as I speak, same as I communicate with my friends in mix Urdu and English. Shayed is terhan I start writing blogs frequenting. I don't have any followers I mean blog followers. so aik bat zehan mai arahi thi kay whats the motivation behind writing a post when there is nobody to read. Then I had a look on my Blog stats, though it was not that attractive but again 450 something blog views.. well it wasn't in a day or month. its total blog views.. around 450 people viewed my blog so far in these 2-3 years.. I have YouTube channel as well so when my page crossed 1000 views my friends asked how many times I viewed my channel. That was so foolish, of course I couldn't view my channel 1000 times. Now I should read articles on how to increase viewership and readership. Since I don't post an updated content so I shouldn't expect to have good readership. Today is again a day of resolution. I have decided to write blogs regularly, take pictures and make videos in order to make use of my Canon 12 mega pixel camera (which hasn't been used since it was purchased 7 months back). Now I have to see if I materialize this thought. You will get to know this very soon. Simply by receiving updated posts on blog but I'm not sure whether you exist in some part of the world or not. I just noticed I broke my prior decision of talking in roman Urdu, well may be some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment